To support MAACA please click to donate through PayPal
If you would like to provide vendor services for this event. Please fill out the:
MAACA’s Outreach Programs are essential to its mission, promoting cultural awareness/socialization, developing common interests, and bringing famous Asian attractions to the Kansas City area. MAACA and its partners give presentations, make speeches, and present cultural performances for businesses, non-profits, government agencies, schools, radio, television, and more.
MAACA’s footprint extends throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area and beyond. The Outreach Programs serve as the primary communication channel between MAACA and the general public, coordinating cultural enrichment programs and examining participation likelihoods for proposed events.
MAACA is involved in numerous cultural events and has become a long-term partner of various businesses and organizations. Its primary objectives include:
- promoting cultural awareness, developing mutual understanding, and enhancing collaborative efforts with local communities, businesses, organizations, and government agencies.
- building trust and relationships among people with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- showcasing the rich cultures of Asian countries, generating interest for the Asian Cultural Festival, and encouraging involvement with local communities.
For further information or to coordinate outreach programs, please contact the Outreach Director, Tingting Qin, at email@example.com.
MAACA Member Fee:
(2019 individual member fee is waived)
Individual Memberships; $18.00
Family Memberships; $25.00
Student Memberships; $5.00
Small Business owner Memberships( employee 2-10) ; $200
Company Membership: $580
Non-Profit Associations& MAACA Partner ; $0.00 “Welcome!”
On-Line Registration is also available through PayPal & www.maacaweb.org website. Select; “Donate- Now” option from our membership tab, on the top right.
The MAACA Board of Directors has authorized all “Current Members” from end the year and to date Members in next year first month to waive FEES for the annual calendar year. Please turn in/mail in order to exchange your next year membership card for a current Membership card.
Here are some of the benefits that Individual members enjoy
Members will receive the semi-annual MAACA Newsletter, invitations to concerts, lectures, performances, and receptions including the annual Asian Culture Festival. The members will also receive 2 free tickets for the annual Asian Cultural Festival, as well as a discount for any MAACA sponsored Merchandise. The Membership also provides a forum for people interested in Asian culture to stay in touch with the Asian Culture & Heritage that MAACA celebrates throughout the year!
- Invitations to music and cultural events
- Social events at local businesses, bars and restaurants
- “Single & Let’s Mingle” events to help provide a safe and relaxed environment to meet new friends and associates as well as members of the opposite gender!
- “AAA” Membership Benefits Information
- Educational events and workshops
- Networking for business contacts
- Networking for entertainment and recreational events
- 2 Tickets to the anuual Asian Cultural Festival
- 2 Programs to the annual Asian Cultural Festival
- Celebrate culture & celebrate connecting
- Expansion and appreciation of cultural diversity
- Tremendous networking possibilities for friendships and business opportunities.
- Members Only “Bulletin Board” for members’ only perks; i.e. Sales, work/job postings, expanded network possibilities.
- Members Directory of Members information, professionaland contact information.
- Receive monthly emails and newsletters.
- FREE Consulting Services advice for automotive, finance, insurance and household repairs, and much more
- We will develop the best option for this feature. Facebook or add tab to the MAACA web-site is still in the works.
Here are some of the “Additional” benefits that business members enjoy
- Listing in our Membership Directory
- Enhance visibility through sponsorship, hosting opportunities, and listing in our e-newsletter as new member
- Broaden networking ability with various communities
- Opportunities to be involved in cultural activities
- 4 Additional annual MAACA Festival tickets and programs
- 4 Tickets to the Annual Gala event
MAACA Members’ Discount: 5%-10%
(Businesses reserves the right of Final Interpretation and % of discounts)
Together we improve lives!
Asian Cultural Festival volunteer needs:
- Will Call/Flag Set UP
- Tickets Check
- Event Decoration Set Up
MAACA is looking for volunteers to fill several committee positions to support the 2018 Mid-America Asian Culture Festival.
Marketing Committee – this committee position will assist the festival committee to provide marketing support including helping to develop a marketing plan to bring better public awareness to the 2018 festival in the Greater Kansas City community, increase donor support, development of annual festival poster, and to optimize use of media and presentation opportunities to maximize the MAACA brand image.
Outreach Committee – this committee position will help to develop a broader donor support base, increased participation from the Asian country communities and new opportunities to broaden partner relationships.
Fundraiser Committee – this committee position will assist the festival committee to increase revenues from various fundraising opportunities which could include increased booth sales, various ideas for merchandise sales, ticket sales, and food court vendors.